Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Call Centre Team Leader, the Call Centre Agent will be responding to inbound calls and making outbound calls where required.
Key Performance Areas
- Dealing with in-bound and out-bound customer calls, identifying customer needs, registering the call and capturing into the system.
- Providing the customer with the appropriate response or recommendation regarding the relevant service action and where necessary escalating unresolved problems to the Call Centre Team Leader/ Supervisor.
- Monitoring and tracking progress made on outstanding customer issues for resolution within reasonable turnaround times.
- Timely dispatching of action trigger messages to relevant sections, maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure customers are given timely service.
- Recording details of calls, updating, retrieving information from computerized data systems and carrying out the necessary record keeping of all incoming and outgoing fax or e-mail messages in the appropriate files.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality such that no data or client record is misplaced or compromised.
- Complying and adhering to procedures, principles and requirements in the Call Centre Operation.
Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- BGCSE or equivalent
- Fluent/native spoken and written Kiswahili language skill is a requirement.
- Business Qualification at Certificate or diploma level.
- Customer service certificate will be an advantage.
- Experience in a customer service and business development.
- 1 year experience in a contact centre and/ or front desk environment.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili language.
- Customer focused.
- Self-motivated & team player.
- Computer literate.
Only applications inclusive of a cover letter, resume and certified certificates will be accepted via the following email address:
Head of Human Resources
Email: [email protected]