We are looking for a qualified Early Childhood Teacher for the position of “Bridging Class Teacher” at the Humpy Dumpy Nursery School, starting in January 2020.
The teacher will work with children aged 2+, designing a play and learn environment that enhances their development, providing nurturing care and education.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: creating and implementing lesson plans, being part of growing school team, participating in school events, reporting to parents.
Remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- The candidate must possess a degree in Early Childhood and Foundation phase.
- Minimum experience in the relevant field
- Experience in working with children with special needs
- Experience in writing end of term reports for children and facilitating “school readiness”
- Specialization in play-based education
- Creativity, Maturity and Professionalism are a “must”
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills (strong command of English in written and spoken form)
- Must be computer literate and able to use the internet, email and Microsoft Office confidently
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of child development and positive behavior management
Closing date and application instructions
Submit CV along with cover letter explaining your interest to work with young children. Only email applications will be accepted. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22 November 2019