REPORTS TO: Head of Billing and Value-Added Services
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To plan and manage operations, maintenance and support for Operation Support and Value-Added Services platforms.
• To provide efficient, accurate and consultative approach to deliver support services to VAS & OSS Users.
• To collect, evaluate, prioritize, and implement business requirements in-line with the set BTC policies, standards and procedures.
• To set performance targets and measures to ensure that resources are deployed with optimum efficiency.
• To support project deployments using best practice and methodology to apply the required changes.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering Telecommunications Engineering or related academic qualification.
Six (6) years’ experience in operational support systems/telecommunications environment and value-added services.
Experience in utilizing Project Management methodologies and tools in an ITIL environment is an added advantage.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Remuneration: The company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and identity document (OMANG) to: [email protected] , Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
N.B: We only respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 29 August 2023