The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To develop and manage corporate communication programs and instruments in order to strengthen the BPH Brand positioning, reputation and attractiveness with all audiences.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- To develop and supervise the implementation of corporate communication strategies and programs for brand positioning and image management purposes.
- To manage stakeholder relations and ensure that the hospitals services penetrate both locally and international market.
- Provide public relations strategic direction for business development activities and promote hospital services and liaise between clients and management.
- Develop, enhance and oversee a broad range of internal communication tools and mediums (intranet, newsletter, community services) and manages corporate identity (templates, logos and branding) within a corporate framework.
- Day to day stakeholder engagement, drawing compelling customer value proposition and supporting the customer experience in alignment with the business strategy.
- Adhere to safety health and environment policies and procedures
- Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations and Marketing
- 5 years working experience 2 of which should be in a management role
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to [email protected] if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 31 st December 2019
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.