• Delivers radiation treatment according to written prescription and treatment plan.
• Provides safety in patient care through the consistent practice of Departmental Procedures for treatment administration.
• Completes the daily treatment schedule.
• Maintains an accurate record of procedures, including billing information and codes
• Degree in Radiation Therapy/Radiography + Full time Radiation Therapy Fellowship
• At least 5 years experience in a unit with VMAT (Volumetric Modulated Arch Therapy), 3D Treatment technique, SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) and brachytherapy treatment technique
Only Shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2022