Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public health challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building. Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership invites professional, assertive, hands on, results driven individuals, with good interpersonal skills to apply for the above role.
The incumbent shall be required to have good understanding of the Study Research Protocols and provide support in clinical research trials. The suitable candidate will also be responsible for the following;
- Conducting pre-study entry evaluations for potential participants.
- Collecting patient data according to protocol specifications.
- Offering clinical care to study participants.
- Working closely with team members including the Study Coordinator, Study Physicians, Nurses and Data Management Centre.
- Proficient quality data management is a prerequisite.
- Responsible for monitoring quality of care and counseling conducted at study clinic.
- Adhering to medical practicing standard and confidentiality principles.
- Facilitating the questionnaires and case report forms.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and facilitate training for research protocols.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing with at least 2 years post qualification
- Experience in clinical research conduct will be and added advantage
- Must be knowledgeable on HIV/AIDS prevention and Care
- Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Computer Literate
Closing date and application instructions
[email protected] or alternatively mail to
Human Resources and Operations Manager
Botswana Harvard Aids Institute Partnership
Private Bag BO 320
Closing Date for applications: 23rd April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.