A unique opportunity to take your career to the next level
Absa Life Botswana has exciting career opportunities for strategic, high performing and self-driven individuals. We are looking to fill the following roles.
Call Center Agents
Overall Job Purpose
To support the growth of the company by focusing on customer-centred, quality sales in a telesales environment.
Treat customer fairly and ensure customer satisfaction.
Ensure excellent and professional sales of all Instant Life products.
Ensuring profitability of self and the company by converting a campaign relevant percentage of all leads to sales
Ensure that productivity targets are met
Service Needs based sales
Ensure that quality targets are achieved, upheld and maintained
Overcome objections to ensure sale
Reporting monthly on progress sales support activities implemented and provide recommendations on any improvements.
Provide monthly feedback reports to on activities, success, challenges and recommendations
Understand all Group compliance requirements by reading the compliance guide/manuals provided to all Business Development Consultants and adhere to the Absa Compliance Officer Request to attend briefing sessions if non-compliance is identified.
Execute daily duties in accordance with all regulatory requirements of the Group and the insurance industry
Education and Experience Required
· B Com Degree or any business-related field
· 2 years call centre experience
· Sales or call centre qualification
· Evidence of excellence in sales and quality of calls
· Certificate of Proficiency (CoP) in Life Insurance
Knowledge & Skills
· Sales/Marketing Skills/Computer Literacy (MS Office)
· • Interpersonal Skills
· • Telephony Skills
· • Presentation skills
· Target driven and self-managed
· Goal orientated and self-motivated
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Change resilient
· Persuasive, displaying tenacity
· Customer focussed
· Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
· Have a good command of the English language
· Entrepreneurial mindset
Please note that we do not accept hard copies of applications and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: 4th June 2023