Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position:
Reporting to the Director of Customer Relationship Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the strategy for delivery of exceptional customer experience, guaranteeing coherence and centralization of the supportive activities provided to other departments (Quality Assurance and Training), ensuring availability of front office access via call centre and premium service suites.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- E nsure Orange is offering the highest standards of customer experience for all its offers and services and is building a strong differentiation in this matter on the market.
- Manage the relationship with Outsourced Partners, by ensuring that all contractual obligations are performed by both parties.
- Manage Training & Quality functions for commercial departments and ensure consistent improvement.
- Manage the relationship with the Call Center Outsourced Partner, by ensuring that all contractual obligations are performed by both parties & where there is any form of deviation corrective measures are swiftly taken.
- Ensure training (refreshers) is provided to the Outsourcer Team for products/services & promotions.
- Monitor & report on performance of the Outsourcer.
- Engage departments on issues affecting performance of the Outsourcer and ensure matters are resolved timely.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all customer service activities performed by the Outsourcer.
- Identify commercial training needs, develop training material, plan and deliver relevant & regular training.
- Liaise with other departments to collate information needed to improve commercial staff product knowledge.
- Organize training facilities and other logistics to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Design and conduct customer satisfaction surveys, analyse collected data & produce statistical reports.
- Observe/benchmark global trends on Service delivery quality performance practises.
- Assist in setting CSR performance objectives to ensure that customers receive consistent service quality.
- Implement COPC standards and certification.
- Provide clear organizational framework for control of quality standards.
- Build benchmarks and identify best practices related to customer experience in telcos.
- Manage offer and services launch process regarding customer experience (go to market).
- Identify KPIs related to customer experience and monitor them through a monthly dashboard.
- Identify the main priorities to address to improve drastically customer experience in all the customer journey details, including all customer interactions with Orange, and the level of efforts required
- Set customer experience targets and mechanisms to measure progress, in order to ensure that company is implementing best in class customer experience with optimal efficiency.
- Lead relevant initiatives to improve customer experience in priority areas and assess the impact of these initiatives on sales and churn and report on them through a monthly review at Executive committee level.
- Strong experience in customer service, projects, processes, training & quality management preferably in the Mobile Telecommunications industry.
- Focused on Business and results driven.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent business management and developmental skills.
- Creative, innovative and proactive.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Deadline oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and influencing skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree with complement on Information Systems or relevant discipline
- 7-10 Years relevant experience in project management or in a similar role
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 10th May 2021.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.