REPORTS TO : General Manager Technology
• To provide technology inputs to the creation and maintenance of a BTC business strategy that will deliver shareholder value.
• To manage technology planning services within the framework of an agreed business strategy and meet operational targets for service quality and reliability, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
• To own and manage the end-to-end design processes for network services in response to requirements provided by the Strategy Division and the customer delivery groups (Wholesale, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service).
• Make compelling business cases for capital investment in networks and systems, working with Finance Department to demonstrate returns on investment.
• Degree in Telecommunications Networks, IT or equivalent.
• Master’s degree and membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
• Nine (9) years‘ professional experience in the field.
• 4 years senior level experience in a technology Planning.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Remuneration: The company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and identity document (OMANG) to: [email protected] , Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
N.B : We only respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 29 August 2023