Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position:
Reporting to the Service Maintenance Lead Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing all technical incidents to closure within the agreed Service Levels.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle and acknowledge trouble tickets sent by the Customer Care Centre to Service Management Centre.
- Coordinate the diagnosis, investigation and trouble resolution, for all concerned TMCs when required.
- Close follow up of all network outages to ensure quick turnaround times.
- Efficient communication of incidents with all stakeholders.
- Special Events Management as per the Special Events Calendar.
- Management of Technical Changes for Orange Botswana.
- Contribute towards crisis management.
- Capacity to work under pressure to ensure delivery of the objective.
- Good knowledge of GSM, WCDMA, IN/VAS and Corporate Customers systems.
- IP networking awareness.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented, Innovative and proactive.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc. /BEng. Telecommunications Engineering or Electronic and Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2 years of engineering experience in a telecommunication company.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 3rd May 2021
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.